- SQF 1,656
Castaway to Sugarloaf Key for a vacation home like no other. This large corner lot 4 bedroom / 3 bathroom home offers unobstructed panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico. Surrounded by water as far as the eye can see. Bring your boat and water toys and make Castaway your home away from home.
The homes interior is full of oversized floor to ceiling windows and brings the outside in with the natural light and breathtaking views from every window.
A partial wrap around decks offer outdoor dining and sitting areas and is great for entertainment.
The home is positioned on a double lot at the end of a private cul-da-sac offering privacy throughout your stay. The lot allows for plenty of room to store your water toys and cars and no neighbors on 3 sides of the home.
A 10 ton boat lift allows for dry boat storage for boats up to 26’ and up to 6,500 lbs. The dock area also offers a fish cleaning station, outdoor power and a boat basin where you can store kayaks and other water toys.
This house is a great home base for you and your guest to be comfortable during your month long stay.
Detailed Room Descriptions:
Living Room: 50” flat screen tv, sectional couch and recliner.
Kitchen/ Dining Room: Open concept with breakfast nook & dining table for 6, breakfast bar with bar stools. Gas range stove and standard appliances & kitchen items all included.
Master Bedroom: Oversized master suite with king size bed, plenty of storage/ closet space, chest of drawers, En-suite bathroom and Gulf views from 4 large floor to ceiling windows.
Master Bedroom Shower: Full bathroom with shower.
Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, flats screen TV large closet and chest of drawers.
Bedroom 3: Oversized bedroom with two beds. 1- full size bed & 1 single size bed, large closet with organizer shelves.
Bedroom 4: Downstairs "Family Room" with Bunk Beds (Single over full), Queen Bed and Sofa Sleeper.
Bathroom 2: Full size shared bathroom with oversized jet jacuzzi bathtub / shower combo.
Bathroom 3: Downstairs 1/2 Bathroom With outdoor shower.
Outdoor Entertainment: Patio dining for 6, sitting area with outdoor couch and chairs.
Waterfront dining for 4, 4 lounge chairs and Adirondack chairs around a outdoor fire pit.
This home is sure to please and be a great place to call home when traveling to The Key
Come Castaway on Sugarloaf Key, we look forward to hosting you.
***This home must be rented for a minimum of 28 days.***
A copy of the current State orders will be placed in each unit and updated weekly.
- Face masks are required outside of each unit including at beaches, tourist attractions, food & beverage establishments, grocery stores and gas stations.
- We have a NO contact policy in force for guest stays but are available anytime by phone to answer questions and requests. Please use the host number provided on your check in materials.
- Additional cleaning measures are being enforced at all units so NO EARLY CHECK INS or OUTS will be accommodated so we can have the maximum amount set to sanitize each unit properly for the safety of our guests. CHECK IN TIMES are 4 PM and OUT 10 AM please make your travel accommodations accordingly or book a day earlier / later if arriving early or departing late.
- No baggage holding will be allowed
- All additional back up supplies and additional bedding will be removed from each unit to avoid cross contamination.
- Occupancy Restrictions: Houses will not be booked for full capacity due to social distancing and lodging requirements. Please check with property manager prior to booking if your guest count meets house guests maximum count to confirm if we can / can not accommodate your stay.
- Cancellations: Guests that cancel due to COVID-19 reasons will not be refund unless a State of Emergency and Travel Ban for Key West goes into effect. Guests will only receive a travel credit if the choose to not travel for any reservations made for 6/1/2020 forward.
3 Bathroom, 4 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 3 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 2 Double bed, 1 Fold-away bed, 1 King bed, 2 Queen bed, 2 Single bed
CookingBlender, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Central heating, Heating available
OutsidePrivate Balcony (1)
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke Detector, Vacuum cleaner
ParkingParking Included, Roofed carport
OutsideGas BBQ, Deck chairs, Private Garden, Private Porch
12:00 AM (midnight)
12:00 AM (midnight)