We invite you to come and relax at Torchview, your own private waterfront retreat!
This 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom home sits on the very secluded Big Torch Key. Positioned on 1.4 acres on Niles Channel, in National Key Deer Refuge, the best boating access to the Atlantic (2 miles) and the Gulf (6 miles) in the lower Keys.
Conveniently located within 25 to two main Florida Keys cities Marathon and Key West, allows guests more accessibility in experiencing The Keys.
The open floor plan home is sure to please family and friends traveling together.
With 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms it’s the perfect size for up to 6 guests. The home comes fully turn key all you need to do is bring your swimwear, water toys and fishing pole!
During your stay you can enjoy boating kayaking, paddle boarding, swimming, fishing and snorkeling off your own 240' boat dock with a 4' draft, you'll have an unparalleled adventure.
The home has plenty of storage space for all of your water toys and boat trailer, vehicle or RV.
The rental is located on the top floor of the home with wrap around decks offering unforgettable paradise views from every window. Property is EXCLUSIVE to registered guests. No other guests/ owners will be onsite during rental.
Living Room : 35” Flatscreen tv with basic cable, high speed internet / WiFi, seating for 6.
Dining Area: Formal dining area for 6 guests
Kitchen: Equipped with gas range stove / oven, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave, pots, pans, cooking utensils and cutlery for 6 guests. Breakfast bar with 4 bar stools.
Master Bedroom: King size bed, work desk, large closet & chest of drawers. En-suite full bathroom with his/hers vanity and shower / tub combo.
Guest Room: Queen size bed with ample storage & closet space.
Guest Room: 2 Single beds with large closet & chest of drawers
Bathroom 2: Large bathroom with vanity and shower/tub combo.
Wrap Around Deck : Outdoor picnic dining area, chairs & gas BBQ.
Laundry Room / Deep Freezer/ Wash Basin: located in the first floor of the unit next to the main entry.
Dock: 240' boat dock with a 4' draft can accommodate up to a 42’ vessel and a variety of tie space for water toys, jet skis etc.
This home has been a vacation rental for over 20 years and was recently purchased in September 2020 for a new owners adventure.
A copy of the current State orders will be placed in each unit and updated weekly.
- Face masks are required outside of each unit including at beaches, tourist attractions, food & beverage establishments, grocery stores and gas stations.
- We have a NO contact policy in force for guest stays but are available anytime by phone to answer questions and requests. Please use the host number provided on your check in materials.
- Additional cleaning measures are being enforced at all units so NO EARLY CHECK INS or OUTS will be accommodated so we can have the maximum amount set to sanitize each unit properly for the safety of our guests. CHECK IN TIMES are 4 PM and OUT 10 AM please make your travel accommodations accordingly or book a day earlier / later if arriving early or departing late.
- No baggage holding will be allowed
- All additional back up supplies and additional bedding will be removed from each unit to avoid cross contamination.
- Occupancy Restrictions: Houses will not be booked for full capacity due to social distancing and lodging requirements. Please check with property manager prior to booking if your guest count meets house guests maximum count to confirm if we can / can not accommodate your stay.
- Cancellations: Guests that cancel due to COVID-19 reasons will not be refund unless a State of Emergency and Travel Ban for Key West goes into effect. Guests will only receive a travel credit if the choose to not travel for any reservations made for 6/1/2020 forward.
Wireless Broadband Internet
Open Floorplan Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room
Kitchen With Breakfast Bar
Credit cards accepted, Accessible 24/7, Children welcome, Pets welcome, Smoking not allowed and Wheelchair inaccessible
Kitchen & dining
Gas BBQ, Blender, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster and Vacuum cleaner
Bicycles and TV (Cable)
Parking & facilities
Private Garden, Parking available and Parking included
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet and Telephone
Heating & cooling
Air conditioning, Ceiling fans, Central heating and Heating available
Bathroom & laundry
Clothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine, Hair dryer, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin and Bed linen
Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit and Smoke Detector
Credit cards accepted
Smoking not allowed
Check in: 04:00 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM