- SQF 1,066
NEWLY RENOVATED & NOW AVAILABLE 1/1/2021 FOR MONTHLY VACATION RENTAL!
Tortuga Hammock is located on Stock Island in the Coral Hammock private gated community.
This 2 bedroom 2.5 bathroom townhouse is an end unit and renovated throughout in 2020. With granite countertops, stainless appliances, beautiful tile and bamboo floors and has a large open main floor with French doors to a private balcony. This townhouse is the perfect place to call home for your month in The Florida Keys.
Positioned on up and coming Stock Island you are close enough to the downtown Key West action or just 2 blocks from marinas and boat launch ramps to enjoy your stay by both land & sea and just steps from delicious restaurants like Roostica, Hogfish Bar & Grill and Matt's Stock Island.
Comfortably furnished and beautifully decorated with custom artwork and tropical furnishings. The home offers 2 queen beds each private en-suite bathrooms, the master bedroom is host to an additional balcony for your outdoor enjoyment. The main floor also has a powder room and sitting, dining for up to 6 guests. The unit overlooks the pool area and lush mature trees and landscaping where you can enjoy the privacy and tranquility that Coral Hammock offers within their gated community.
This home is available for 30+ day rentals and offers secure and assigned parking to its guests.
A copy of the current State orders will be placed in each unit and updated weekly.
- Face masks are required outside of each unit including at beaches, tourist attractions, food & beverage establishments, grocery stores and gas stations.
- We have a NO contact policy in force for guest stays but are available anytime by phone to answer questions and requests. Please use the host number provided on your check in materials.
- Additional cleaning measures are being enforced at all units so NO EARLY CHECK INS or OUTS will be accommodated so we can have the maximum amount set to sanitize each unit properly for the safety of our guests. CHECK IN TIMES are 4 PM and OUT 10 AM please make your travel accommodations accordingly or book a day earlier / later if arriving early or departing late.
- No baggage holding will be allowed
- All additional back up supplies and additional bedding will be removed from each unit to avoid cross contamination.
- Occupancy Restrictions: Houses will not be booked for full capacity due to social distancing and lodging requirements. Please check with property manager prior to booking if your guest count meets house guests maximum count to confirm if we can / can not accommodate your stay.
- Cancellations: Guests that cancel due to COVID-19 reasons will not be refund unless a State of Emergency and Travel Ban for Key West goes into effect. Guests will only receive a travel credit if the choose to not travel for any reservations made for 6/1/2020 forward.
3 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 3 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 2 Queen bed, 1 Sofa bed
CookingBlender, Coffee machine, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Ceiling fans, Central heating, Heating available
OutsidePrivate Balcony (2), Private Terrace (2)
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
SanitaryHair dryer, Shower, Towel-set
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke Detector, Vacuum cleaner
Spa & GymHeated Outdoor swimming pool (Shared)
OutsideDeck chairs, Shared Garden, Gated-Community, Private Porch
12:00 AM (midnight)
12:00 AM (midnight)