Perfectly located in Old Town Key West, this beautifully remodeled 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with office workspace “bonus room” is your turn key home away from home!
Just steps from Duval Street, Southernmost Point, Hemingway House and all the “must see” sites of Key West, look no further than The Mango Tree Cottage.
Master Bedroom with queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, spa shower and jetted bathtub.
Guest Bedroom 2- Full size bed with closet & shared bathroom with shower
Guest Bedroom 3, Queen size bed, french door entry, shared bathroom with shower.
Kitchen has all the essentials, stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher, all pots, pans, utensils and cutlery, breakfast bar & stools. There is a washer & dryer in the kitchen pantry for easy access.
Formal dining area and table seating for 8 guests.
Sofa sleeper with sitting chairs, coffee table and flat screen tv.
Bonus Room / Office: Desk & sitting chair provided, just bring your computer!
Rear private patio with outdoor hot & cold water shower, lighting and outdoor table and chairs.
The home also has 2 cruiser bicycles, beach chairs and beach towels.
Home is 2 blocks from the public swimming pool / lap pool - MLK Community Pool & Community Center open daily 9-5 for all of your swim & sunshine needs.
Be our guest and come relax under the mango tree at The Mango Cottage, Key West!
A copy of the current State orders will be placed in each unit and updated weekly.
- Face masks are required outside of each unit including at beaches, tourist attractions, food & beverage establishments, grocery stores and gas stations.
- We have a NO contact policy in force for guest stays but are available anytime by phone to answer questions and requests. Please use the host number provided on your check in materials.
- Additional cleaning measures are being enforced at all units so NO EARLY CHECK INS or OUTS will be accommodated so we can have the maximum amount set to sanitize each unit properly for the safety of our guests. CHECK IN TIMES are 4 PM and OUT 10 AM please make your travel accommodations accordingly or book a day earlier / later if arriving early or departing late.
- No baggage holding will be allowed
- All additional back up supplies and additional bedding will be removed from each unit to avoid cross contamination.
- Occupancy Restrictions: Houses will not be booked for full capacity due to social distancing and lodging requirements. Please check with property manager prior to booking if your guest count meets house guests maximum count to confirm if we can / can not accommodate your stay.
- Cancellations: Guests that cancel due to COVID-19 reasons will not be refund unless a State of Emergency and Travel Ban for Key West goes into effect. Guests will only receive a travel credit if the choose to not travel for any reservations made for 6/1/2020 forward.
Wireless Broadband Internet
Welcome to The Mango Cottage
Large Chef's Kitchen
Guest Room 3 view toward Living Room
Rear Patio W/ Outdoor Table, Privacy Fence & Shower
Credit cards accepted, Accessible 24/7, Smoking not allowed, Suitable for elderly or infirm and Wheelchair inaccessible
Deck chairs, Bicycles and TV (Cable)
Parking & facilities
Private Garden and Parking-on-street
Kitchen & dining
Blender, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Water purifier and Vacuum cleaner
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Heating & cooling
Air conditioning, Ceiling fans and Heating available
Bathroom & laundry
Clothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine, Hair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set and Bed linen
Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit and Smoke Detector
Credit cards accepted
Smoking not allowed
Suitable for elderly or infirm
Check in: 04:00 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM